Saturday, June 20, 2009

Freebees for grabs- OL shirts!

I was cleaning my closet and I found something new. Well, it's quite common among girls I can say. I guess I am giving them out as I found that I am not using them anyway. So please help me out in clearing my stocks.

The Thailand OL Shirts!

I bought this from Thailand. I was not allowed to try them as I got them from the reseller stores. Great looking shirts but too small for me. I can barely fit in it.

I guess this will go nice with skirt.

This is slightly longer than the one above.

Close look on the material.

I have no idea about the size of the shirts. It is said that this is free size. Well, I guess free size is not my size. I can fit into it actually. It is erm... well, too sexy for me though.

So, anyone?

4 comments:

wy said...

my dear, i wanna c c n try try ^^

Jane Kong said...

I am so sorry I reply so late. I didn't see your message. There is no notification for this message. Okok.. I will bring to you tomorrow dear! *Kisses*

wy said...

TQ... i like it soooo much ^o^ 谢谢你的割爱哦!!

Jane Kong said...

I am glad you like it! It should be my pleasure. ^_^

 
Header image by sabrinaeras @ Flickr